How do you choose a roofing company for a commercial roof repair in Glendale? Look for a roofer with experience working on commercial buildings- one with the right level of skill, many years of experience, and the credentials to match. Reliance Roofing is a safe choice when it’s time to hire a roofer for any size or scope of commercial roofing job; in fact, you won’t find a more committed team of professionals in all of Glendale. Let us know when you’re ready to begin and we’ll inspect your roof and get to work restoring your building’s protection from the elements.
5 Signs You Need a Roof Repair
1. An obvious sign that repairs to your roof are needed is one or more leaks in your roofing system. If you notice stains on the ceiling or have seen drips during or after a heavy rain, you know that it’s past time to call a roofer. Don’t wait- the sooner you contact Reliance Roofing the less it will cost to make repairs. Reach us by phone at 888-799-9220 or connect with us through our website’s chat link.
2. A less obvious warning sign that roof repairs are impending can be seen by closer inspection. If you see dark patches on your commercial building’s roof, water retention or moss growth may be an issue. Make a call to one of our roofers to schedule a professional inspection and we’ll report back to you with our findings. We may be able to resolve the problem with a simple commercial roof repair in Glendale rather than a whole roof replacement.
3. If your building’s roof is sagging under the weight of materials, you’ll need someone to come out and take a look at the underlying reason for the problem. It’s important to act quickly whenever you notice anything out of the ordinary when it comes to your roofing system. Sagging may be due to improper installation techniques or it may be a sign that there is something going on under the surface that needs our attention.
4. After a severe storm, you may notice pieces or bits of roofing material lying around the ground. It’s not easy to determine whether those materials came from your own building’s roof or that of a neighboring business. Get in touch with Reliance Roofing after such an incident and we’ll look for signs of damage from a storm.
5. Is your commercial roof nearing the end of its warranty? With maintenance and occasional repairs, you may be able to extend the life of your roofing system; however, no roof can last forever. If you suspect it’s time to replace your commercial roof, contact Reliance Roofing for a thorough inspection- we may be able to make a minor commercial roof repair in Glendale that will add more life to your existing roof.
Whenever you need advice or roofing services from a professional roofing company, call on our experts from Reliance Roofing.commercial roof repair Glendale
View Larger Map